Best Window Cleaning Service in Halifax NS
Why Should You Hire A Professional Window Cleaning Service?
Halifax Window Cleaning makes sure to clean your windows properly the first time. Cleaning your windows is essential to them looking great and preserving their lifespan. A team of professional window cleaners has all the right equipment and materials to do the job right.
You may be wondering, “why should I hire a professional window cleaning service?” Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Professionals Clean Windows Properly
Cleaning windows properly makes a massive difference in the final product. Our cleaners know the techniques, ensuring there are no streaks or smudges left on the windows. You’ll have a perfectly clean, crisp window allowing the morning sun in.
Window Cleaning Experts Use Better Cleaning Products
Many cheap cleaning products may be harmful to the window frame, siding on your home, or plants underneath the windows. Our team uses biodegradable products which are safer for the rest of the materials on your home. They are also environmentally friendly.
Using the proper materials can help preserve your windows’ durability and lifespan while making them cleaner than many typical cleaning products on the market.
We Have The Proper Equipment To Clean Windows Safely
Some windows are more challenging to reach than others. It could be dangerous for some people to get up on a ladder and reach some of their windows. A professional team of cleaners has the proper equipment and experience using it to clean the windows safely.
It may sometimes be necessary to use harnesses and put other safety measures in place. We come prepared for any scenario to ensure our pros’ safety and the maintenance of your property.
It is always better to hire a professional equipped to do more dangerous work than risking injuring yourself or putting yourself in danger.
How Much Does Window Cleaning Cost?
There are a lot of factors at play when pricing out window cleaning services. However, the average cost per pane rests between $3.00 and $8.00. So, a home that is about 3000 sq.ft costs between $200 and $300.
This price is a loose average for cleaning the inside and outside of the windows. It would not include extras such as gutter or soffit cleaning and would be the base level for merely washing the windows.
Here are some of the factors that may affect the cost of window cleaning:
- How dirty are the windows? If they are reasonably clean, it will be easy for us to get them looking brand new. However, windows covered in grime, paint, or any other difficult to remove substance, then it will take much more work and time to get them shining.
- How difficult are the windows to get to? Windows that are easy to access are no problem and will not create any additional safety concerns or cause any inconvenience. However, windows in hard to reach places or require an exceptionally long ladder take more time and effort. The difficulty of reaching the window will play a factor in the cost.
- What extra services do you need? A lot of people want the windows cleaned. In and out, no if’s and’s or but’s. However, sometimes tracks need cleaning, gutters need emptying, and siding needs power washing. Any additional services will add to the principle cost of a window cleaning service.
How Often Should You Clean Windows?
The general consensus is that residential windows should be cleaned about twice a year. You could always do it once a year in the springtime after the winter has come and gone, so your windows are nice and clean for the summer.
A commercial property, especially one with potential window shoppers, needs to be much more on top of it. Some businesses opt to have their windows cleaned once a week if they are on a busy downtown street with lots of potential debris. A clean window leaves a great first impression.
However, when it comes to the frequency of your window cleaning services, pay attention to the windows’ condition and how long it takes for them to get to the point of needing to be cleaned. Once you notice a little more build up and dirt on your windows than you want, then its time to get them done.
Benefits Of Properly Cleaning Windows
Some of the benefits of having your windows cleaned adequately include:
- Increase the lifespan and durability of the windows. Keeping them clean with ensuring the strength of the glass for longer. Having your windows cleaned is much cheaper than replacing them.
- They will likely look much better. We’re not saying you don’t know how to wash a window. But, when you hire a professional, they are cleaning windows all the time. Doing it quickly and efficiently is almost like breathing to a professional. They have an eye for details and know-how to do it correctly without any hesitation.
- You will protect the grass and plants below the windows. Unnatural chemicals are bad for vegetation. When a team cleans the windows correctly, they use the right products, ensuring no unnecessary damage to any plants.
- You don’t have to do it. One of the most significant benefits of getting windows cleaned by a professional is that you get to enjoy the fruits of someone else’s labor. You can leave the job to the pros while you take care of your business or relax.
How To Choose A Window Cleaning Service
Picking the right company to do the work is essential. Window cleaners need access to your home and need to come inside if you want your windows’ interior cleaned. You wouldn’t want to hire just any old schmuck off the street to do this.
Here are some things to consider when hiring a professional window cleaning team.
Are They Clean And Presentable?
A team that pays attention to their image is likely more reputable. Also, window cleaners need to be wearing clean clothes if they are going to enter your home. It would be pointless to clean the windows to hire a carpet cleaner to pick up after a dirty contractor.
Our window cleaners are presentable and wear “inside worthy” attire to make sure the inside of your home stays clean. We make sure to leave your home in a much better condition than when we got there.
Do They Use Environmentally Friendly Products?
The products a company uses are highly important. Solutions need to be biodegradable, so they don’t do any harm to the environment. Also, the products should be friendly to the other surfaces on your home. You wouldn’t want a window cleaning product that destroys the vinyl siding or the paneling on your home.
Are They Insured?
When using ladders and getting into potentially unsafe situations, a window cleaning company needs to be insured to protect their team and the property owner. A team needs to implement all safety precautions with potentially dangerous work. That includes insurance.
If a company is insured, it will protect the staff members, and it will protect you in the unlikely event that something goes wrong. If a company is uninsured, it may also indicate cutting corners and costs in crucial areas.
Are Their Prices Comparable
It is always good to get a few quotes from various companies. Most quotes will be comparable with some allowance for variations for different services.
If a company has pricing that is way off of the norm, that could cause concern. If they charge exorbitant amounts more than the competitors, they are likely gouging and not worth that amount unless they can justify why.
Also, If a company is extremely cheap compared to others, it is another indication that they may not be the most reputable or reliable company to hire.
Use Your Better Judgement
Hiring a window cleaning company is not overly complicated. You have an adequate level of judgment, so remember to keep common sense in mind. A clean, professional, presentable team with prices comparable to the competition will likely do a great job and leave you happy to recommend them to your friends.
Thanks To Some Of Our Global Consultants